Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rereading "Pride and Prejudice"

I'm rereading Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice... it's the very first time I'm rereading any novel for my own pleasure and I have to say I'm enjoying it very much. I read it a while ago so I feel like I'm reading it for the very first time, and I have to say I'm understanding it a lot more than the first time I read it. I guess now that I'm almost finished with college, I understand things differently. When I first started reading Austen, I found her writing a little difficult to understand so it took me a while to fully grasp everything... but now it's so easy and I'm loving it more than ever!! After I finish Pride and Prejudice, I'll go on to her other 5 novels and enjoy reading them all over again......

No comments:

Post a Comment