Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Favorite Place


I went to Barnes and Noble Friday night, and of course I have to share my wonderful experience with you all. I had been meaning to go to BN for a while and I finally did... there was nothing in particular I wanted to buy, but just being there makes me feels so stress-free and comfortable. Once there I couldn't decide what not to buy, I had a whole pile of books I wanted but I knew I couldn't buy them all. So I stared at each one and finally decided on buying: The complete poems and works of John Keats; Persuasion by Jane Austen (I read the novel but I didn't have my own copy); The Wit and Wisdom of Jane Austen (a book of all her best quotes!); and a beautiful journal that you see on the left. The journal was my favorite! It's a Jane Austen journal, of course, and it has quotes on the pages inside... so after writing a few pages, you get a nice quote to read! I'm not sure if I'm forgetting anything... I think that's all I bought. I didn't want to leave, but like every good thing, it must end. So I paid for my precious books, started the car, and drove away... but I know I'll be back there very soon :-)

2 comments: